DXN Roselle Sudanese Hibiscus Tablets
DXN Roselle Hibiscus sabdariffa tablets contain the red chalice of the Sudanese hibiscus tropical plant in a very high, 95% proportion. The remaining 5% is made up of natural, risk-free calcium carbonate to keep shape of the tablets.
Packaging size: 120 tablets per bottle
With a free DXN membership all products can be ordered cheaper! No obligations of any kind!
For discounts, make sure to
use my sponsor code: 310017874 to register.
My name: Takács Gergely will appear as sponsor name.